Yvonne L. Jones
Yvonne, an Oxford based artist, has been sketching and painting since early childhood. She specialises in human portraits in pencil and coloured pencil, animal portraits in pencil and watercolour, and landscapes and botanical subjects in various media. She paints primarily in watercolour, coloured ink and acrylics.
Yvonne gets inspiration from living in Oxford, and her love of nature and wildlife. She enjoys travelling and has visited, Tuscany and Sicily several times in recent years to do landscape painting. Yvonne finds the Italian landscape and architecture particularly beautiful, and finds much subject matter for her artwork on her visits to Italy.
Yvonne's aim is to provide original artworks to anyone who appreciates art in its many forms, whatever their social status. She believes art has a beneficial effect on our lives, and if her work brings joy to just one person in the world then she has done her job. Yvonne takes commissions, and can produce a landscape or portrait from a photograph, which she translates into artistic media in her own personal style.
- Parallax Art Fair: Venice Arts Gallery, Los Angeles, California, USA - 29 April-1 May 2016
- Oxford International Art Fair: Oxford Town Hall, St Aldates, Oxford - 26-28 February 2016
- Parallax Art Fair: Chelsea Old Town Hall, Kings Road, Chelsea, London - 23-25 October 2015
- Parallax Art Fair: Chelsea Old Town Hall, Kings Road, Chelsea, London - 24-26 July 2015
- Wolvercote & Wytham Summer Festival Art Show: All Saints Church, Wytham, Oxford - 27 & 28 June 2015
- Oxford International Art Fair: Oxford Town Hall, St Aldates, Oxford - 6-8 February 2015
- Solo Exhibition: Henley Business School, Greenlands Campus, Henley - 19 July-30 August 2014
- Solo Exhibition: The Upstairs Gallery, Broad Canvas, 20 Broad St, Oxford - 31 May-26 June 2014
- Oxfordshire Artweeks Festival: Oxford City Event - 17-26 May 2014
- Guest Exhibition: Flavours of Italy Ltd, 67-69 Raeburn Place, Edinburgh - 1-19 May 2014
- Solo Exhibition: Java Coffee House, 35 New Inn Hall St, Oxford - 14 Oct 2013-4 Feb 2014
- Parallax Art Fair: Chelsea Old Town Hall, King's Road, London - 17-19 October 2013
- Adderbury Art-Fest: St Mary's Church, Adderbury, Near Banbury - 12 October 2013
- Pegasus Theatre Art & Craft Fair: Magdalen Road, Oxford - 7 September 2013
- Window Display at Broad Canvas Art Supplies: 20 Broad Street, Oxford - 19-25 August 2013
- Oxford Art Fair: The Fishes Country Pub, North Hinksey, Oxford - 27 & 28 July 2013
- Oxfordshire Artweeks Festival: Oxford City Event - 4-12 May 2013