Simona was born in 1972 in Romania where she spent the years of her childhood and adolescence, in an era cold and deprived of freedom of expression. In those days, the only time people were allowed to use imagination and skills was on patriotism. She often found herself contemplating the horizon and imagining herself projected in a world surrounded by colour, music, hopes and joys, and this was the spark that initiated her love for the art.
She studied Visual and Performing Arts but she like to see her as a self taught artist because she feel art being a continuous evolving and research of her internal emotion.
Simona lived in several Countries immersing herself in each different culture and way of life and this has greatly influenced her vision and her artistic creativity. The common aspects of humanity and her continuous research in life brings Simona on a path to translate her vision of the world in art.
- 2016 - JonaQuestArt - 36 Greenwich Church Street. Greenwich. London. SE109BL
- Grid Art Fair, The Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London E1 6QL, 27th - 30th October 2016
- Tribe16 Art Festival, Ugly Duck, 49 Tanner St, London SE1 3PL, 1st - 2nd October 2016
- Artrooms 2016, Melia White House Hotel, Albany Street, Regents, London Park NW1 3UP, 22nd - 25th January 2016
- Exhibit Here's Art Maze, Bargehouse at OXO Tower Wharf (London), 16th - 20th December 2015
- "Reflexiones" one day Solo Exhibition at Sony's Headquarter in Weybridge, 03 November 2015
- New Artist Fair, 'Framed Exhibition' Candid Galleries, 27-29 March 2015. Collections: Private