Linda Lipinski, Grandmother, daughter, mother, sister, friend artist and sculptor.
Linda is a contemporary artist who paints from the heart and has been inspired by her many travel experiences and influenced by many of her sculptures. Linda has been a sculptor for over 35 years and has taken part in a number of exhibitions.
Linda studied at The Institute in Hampstead Garden Suburb.
At last she decided to embark on painting... just a hobby.... This has now lead to bigger things.
Linda creates most of her paintings with credit cards. As a sculptor it is almost like carving paint, she can create many different effects with just the flick of a credit card. She has even been known to use a palette knife and paint brush.
Linda captures each moment like a photographic moment and puts this energy into her art. Each moment in time is a building block of memory captured by the senses (taste, smell and sight). She has now taken up photography to enhance her art.
- 2015 May - Fusion 11 at The Underdog Gallery
- 2015 December - Exhibit Here at The Oxo Tower
- 2015 December - Flux Exhibition at Royal College of Art
- 2015 July-September - New Maynard Gallery
- 2015 july - Exhibit Here at the Menier Gallery
- 2015 May-August - Mardlebury Gallery
- 2015 April - Exhibit Here at the Menier Gallery
2014 May-July - The New Maynard Gallery
- 2014 September - Solo Exhibition of Sculptures and Paintings at the Mardleybury Gallery